Let's Chat!
I hope you feel better soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32 *yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I saw! tysm for being fast...Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32I posted my replyJulia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like EloElowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Let's Chat!
No prob! Do you want me to edit any of it? Look here… Subject: RPGs Partners RequestsJulia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:34I saw! tysm for being fast...Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32I posted my replyJulia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like EloElowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Thank youuuu!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:33I hope you feel better soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32 *yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol
Let's Chat!
hihi
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Im sleepy
been grouping stuff by room and stuff all morning and haven't really done much for decorating
Reducio

been grouping stuff by room and stuff all morning and haven't really done much for decorating
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
Hi it's quiet in here huh
Let's Chat!
Hiiii I hope everyone is doing well!
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]