OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20

Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:
Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I fixed it a lil bit
Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)
I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hair
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:42
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23

Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:
Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I fixed it a lil bit
Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)
I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hair
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry
Nice!!!! I'm wondering if I should show Julia (for a little while only) with brown hair.... what do you think?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:42
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27

Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I fixed it a lil bit
Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)
I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hair
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry
Nice!!!! I'm wondering if I should show Julia (for a little while only) with brown hair.... what do you think?
Sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 12:06 Morning guys!
Morning Avery!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Down with fever ( and I’m going to miss two projects tomorrow, that’s 20 marks.. sry for bothering y’all with my problems, just wanted to share it somewhere)

OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:52 Hi guys! Down with fever ( and I’m going to miss two projects tomorrow, that’s 20 marks.. sry for bothering y’all with my problems, just wanted to share it somewhere)
It's okay, Anna. It's a safe place, no one judging ya....
Hope you will feel better soon!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Anna Wang wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:52 Hi guys! Down with fever ( and I’m going to miss two projects tomorrow, that’s 20 marks.. sry for bothering y’all with my problems, just wanted to share it somewhere)
Hope you feel better! <3