Let's Chat!
I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hairJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27Thanks...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23Her lil sis is so cute!Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)
I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio
I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.
Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro![]()
You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...
Reducio
I fixed it a lil bit
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry
Let's Chat!
Nice!!!! I'm wondering if I should show Julia (for a little while only) with brown hair.... what do you think?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:42I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hairJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27Thanks...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro![]()
You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...
Reducio
I fixed it a lil bit
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry
Let's Chat!
Sure!Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:43Nice!!!! I'm wondering if I should show Julia (for a little while only) with brown hair.... what do you think?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:42I searched online and t's actually possible for them to have black hairJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:37Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27
Thanks...
You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...
Reducio
I fixed it a lil bit
And I'm planning on making my character from Switzerland with a bit of Italian ancestry
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Down with fever ( and I’m going to miss two projects tomorrow, that’s 20 marks.. sry for bothering y’all with my problems, just wanted to share it somewhere)
Let's Chat!
It's okay, Anna. It's a safe place, no one judging ya....Anna Wang wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 13:52 Hi guys! Down with fever ( and I’m going to miss two projects tomorrow, that’s 20 marks.. sry for bothering y’all with my problems, just wanted to share it somewhere)
Hope you will feel better soon!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |


