OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:14 Hi everyone! :cute:
Hi Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:14 Hi everyone! :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:09
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:14 Hi everyone! :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?
YES!!!! Wil show you mine too

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:09
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:14 Hi everyone! :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?
YES!!!! Wil show you mine too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:14
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:09
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:14 Hi everyone! :cute:
Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?
YES!!!! Wil show you mine too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:14
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:09
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 10:53

Hi Laasya!
Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?
YES!!!! Wil show you mine too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:14
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:09

Hi Jules! Hru?
Also wanna see the FC of my inpc?
YES!!!! Wil show you mine too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:
Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:14
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:12

YES!!!! Wil show you mine too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:
Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I fixed it a lil bit

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:35
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 11:14

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Here you go! Again, it might change in 3 months but who knows
Love it! (Tbh, she should look more french.... she looks asian)

I think I showed you mine but –
Reducio

Image posted by the member


I HATE HER CLOTHES + ACCESSORIES so in her actual FC, it will be A LOT better.

Her baby cousin sis I attached it cause its cute–
Reducio

Image posted by the member
Her lil sis is so cute!
And I used AI for that by giving the description so yea....... Or I can send her to Mahoutokoro :cute:
Thanks...

You can! If you want, (I kinda wanna do this) you can give me a basic character description and I can try generating an image...

Reducio
Image posted by the member

I fixed it a lil bit
Nice! I think you should do like dark brown/brown/blond hair cause french people don't usually have black... (or so i think)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency