OOC Let's Chat!

SAGE! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:41
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:39 Hi Sage! Hru??
doing a bit better than yesterday
how are you?
I'm good, inpc stuff


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:43 SAGE! :wow:
hi emmy!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:41 *sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*

I also need to work on our thread with Ava!

And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
Ooo yes!

I have a super special awesome twist for the Christmas thread!
As do I!! :innocent:

Once Scoutie puts our Brilliant and Cunning Plan into motion! :wow:

@Scout Fu-Hai!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:41 *sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*

I also need to work on our thread with Ava!

And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
Ooo yes!

I have a super special awesome twist for the Christmas thread!
As do I!! :innocent:

Once Scoutie puts our Brilliant and Cunning Plan into motion! :wow:

@Scout Fu-Hai!
*Vigorously nods!*

Now! I owe you a reply back in Hogsmeade!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:41 *sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*

I also need to work on our thread with Ava!

And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
Ooo yes!

I have a super special awesome twist for the Christmas thread!
As do I!! :innocent:

Once Scoutie puts our Brilliant and Cunning Plan into motion! :wow:

@Scout Fu-Hai!
*Vigorously nods!*

Now! I owe you a reply back in Hogsmeade!
Yay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! What’s up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing much


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Izzy. I'm trying to get my homework done before tomorrow

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
That’s a good idea, to get it done now, so you don’t have to do it tommorrow!