Let's Chat!
That’s just the Olympic winter games in Italy
Let's Chat!
Ooh Olympics
Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys! Was supposed to be alseep hours ago.. its like 11:30 rn
Let's Chat!
that nothing for me but good night
Let's Chat!
VLAD HI!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:11sobbingAurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!
@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
AV HI
Sorry this is late.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 7 Feb 2026, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooh.... I need to see if Jose sent an owl back.
Let's Chat!
Hi Sage! Hru??
Let's Chat!
I watched the two cauldrons get lit last nightAvery Gray wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:36VLAD HI!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:11sobbingAurelia Valentine wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:10I never thought of the possibility of werewolves requiring to be neutered. This is a marvel to me!Cursa McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 17:55 That's because you're a total doofus, Colin! Don't you actually study in your No-Majery class? I mean. We learn about all kinds of bat spit things!
@Diana Roberts:
Choose Ilvermorny! It's the best school EVER!!!
AV HI
Sorry this is late.I’m distracted with figure skating and my favorite skater is up soon I believe. (Ilia Malinin)
(it was cool but like
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
doing a bit better than yesterday
how are you?