OOC Let's Chat!

AHHHH CAN'T SLEEP!!! AND ITS LIKE 10:30 PM HERE which tbh is not very llate...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:07 *looks at Emmi reply list...*

*Sigh* Better get to it.
*sighs in Emmi*

shutitcurses
*Huggles!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*

I also need to work on our thread with Ava!

And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 18:41 *sprawls next to Emmi and snugs*

I also need to work on our thread with Ava!

And! Hopefully Scout will reply to our Christmas thread!
Ooo yes!

I have a super special awesome twist for the Christmas thread!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*Flop*

OOC Let's Chat!
Right now watching Olympia !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 7 Feb 2026, 19:02 Right now watching Olympia !!!
What's that?

OOC Let's Chat!
I should write a Elsewhere bit for Lotus but I'd definitely have to back date it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff