Let's Chat!
You read it?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11I'm now following.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12You read it?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11I'm now following.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
Let's Chat!
*Gasps*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12You read it?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17*Gasps*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12You read it?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
Let's Chat!
Nice! Tag me when you finish?!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:19Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17*Gasps*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12You read it?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Of course.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:23Nice! Tag me when you finish?!Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:19Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17*Gasps*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
You read it?
that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
Let's Chat!
Bree!! So sad!!! You really caught her griefBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
Perhaps no one else joins?
Let's Chat!
Really?!Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:38Bree!! So sad!!! You really caught her griefBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Perhaps no one else joins?
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
@Prat Pass did ja miss me
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. | ๐พ๐ก๐๐ง๐ ๐ฝ๐๐๐ง๐ โ
Hogwarts Hufflepuff. โขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโขโข Vladislav โข Octavius |
Let's Chat!
Whew! I've done 12 homeworks as Dyl today and I'll probably end up doing 10-15 more tomorrow if I can.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |