OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41

On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42

Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44

*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!
*Gasps* :wow:
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09

Finished!
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!
*Gasps* :wow:
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:19
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:11

I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!
*Gasps* :wow:
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.
Nice! Tag me when you finish?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:23
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:19
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:16
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:12
You read it?

that's sad. Spoiler alert Brees grandma was visiting her father to confront him about his affair and that he has another daughter.
I'm use to reading 800 page stories in 10 hours, that was nothing but it was amazing!!!
*Gasps* :wow:
Thank you! That's the longest I've written before!
Np. I loved it. You enspired me to write my 3000 word solo for Lindsey, be aware, death...shall come upon you.
Nice! Tag me when you finish?!
Of course.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40

Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!

Perhaps no one else joins?
Bree!! So sad!!! You really caught her grief

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:38
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41

On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!

Perhaps no one else joins?
Bree!! So sad!!! You really caught her grief
Really?! :wow: :biggrin:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
@Prat Pass did ja miss me

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! I've done 12 homeworks as Dyl today and I'll probably end up doing 10-15 more tomorrow if I can. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.