Let's Chat!
Casey are you going to the yurts?
Let's Chat!
I dunno what I'm doing with both Casey and Emily yet
All I know is that I somehow have to get the boy on a pair of skates for ice skating
Let's Chat!
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!
@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!
@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!
@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!
@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I understand but then again I'm kinda doing the same thingJulia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:31Yeah same,my brain short circuitedLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:16Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymoreAvery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51I wish.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36was the question 2+2Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly.Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it![]()
It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.![]()
Edit: I finally sleep last night!
Last edited by Lindsey Bliss on 3 Feb 2026, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!
@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos![]()
Perhaps no one else joins?
Last edited by Bree Grey on 3 Feb 2026, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I'm now following.Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09Finished!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44*le gasp* Oh no!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit itBree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...