Let's Chat!
Yessss join us Vlad! Join!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28YAY there's two in the lil club nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22I have purple hair!!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this pointVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18I'm tiredlowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
I only got flurries![]()
Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Hey.
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada! How are you?
Let's Chat!
Good, thanks! Just been swimming. Hru?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
owoElowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:29Yessss join us Vlad! Join!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28YAY there's two in the lil club nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22I have purple hair!!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this pointVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
I'm tiredlowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
I only got flurries![]()
Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yisss!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 20:06owoElowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:29Yessss join us Vlad! Join!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28YAY there's two in the lil club nowElowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22I have purple hair!!Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point
I only got flurries![]()
Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
I'll take a gander soon.
![]()
Let's Chat!
*pops in briefly*
Let's Chat!
Achoo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone