OOC Let's Chat!

Nova Astron wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:25
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:25
Nova Astron wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:24
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:22
Nova Astron wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:20

Heya Lindsey!
Hru?
I'm alright, writing some replies and then hopefully all my starters! What about you? :]
Workingng on my shop. I might have a order.
Nice! I haven't done much on my own shop in a while. Maybe I'll add a new product :]
I have two new products, one which is drawings and the other is pages


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys, I just made my 200th post, which makes this my 201 post. I know I’m a third year and only have 200 posts, but I’ve been busy.

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, it doesn't matter how many posts you have or what year you are! Everyone has a life and it should be celebrated that you made that achievement! Congrats! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
10 people stalking at the counter :sob:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy how's everyone doing

@Vladislav Liam Gunther ya staying warm yeah?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone

somewhat yeah lol :sob: the ice is gone now, most of the snow has melted away (we so did not get the 20 inches they called for, it was more of a tip of the fingernail)
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 27 Jan 2026, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
I have purple hair!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
Flurries = nature's McFlurries ^^

Ah, Clark used to have a gradient green-purple hair at one point but then I decided to change it later back to normal. Noah used to have golden hair. I need to see about Vlad maybe so everyone has had a chance to get different colored hair

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
I have purple hair!!
YAY there's two in the lil club now

Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3 (tho by Lotus's back story his hair isn't dyed lol and his mom's death is most of why his hair is purple)
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 27 Jan 2026, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff