OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:14 Heyy how's everyone doing
I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
I have purple hair!!
YAY there's two in the lil club now

Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
Yessss join us Vlad! Join!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada! How are you?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:44 Hi Mirada! How are you?
Good, thanks! Just been swimming. Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:29
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:18

I'm tired :) lowk I want to give vlad purple hair but I fear my purple hair days are long gone
Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
I have purple hair!!
YAY there's two in the lil club now

Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
Yessss join us Vlad! Join!
owo

:P I'll take a gander soon. :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 20:06
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:29
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:22
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 19:19

Noooo join the purple hair club brother I'm the only one in it at this point

I only got flurries :(
I have purple hair!!
YAY there's two in the lil club now

Also Vlad should do something fun with his hair and join the colored hair club :3
Yessss join us Vlad! Join!
owo

:P I'll take a gander soon. :P
Yisss!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in briefly*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Achoo!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone