Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends
Hope we can be friends
Let's Chat!
hey welcome to hio, lalie!
Let's Chat!
Welcome to HiO!Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends![]()
Let's Chat!
Welcome Lalie! I love your name! If you need help with anything, feel free to owl me! You may also want to sign up for the mentorship program- here , where you can get help with getting started!Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends![]()
Let's Chat!
lol which class?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35Ooo! Good luck at your competition!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
So how are you?
Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that![]()
Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson
Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46lol which class?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35Ooo! Good luck at your competition!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.
So how are you?
Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that![]()
Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson
Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!
All of them
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46lol which class?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35Ooo! Good luck at your competition!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.
So how are you?
Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that![]()
Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson
Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!
Its a VEX robotics one… it’s the first time I’ve ever been to it…
Let's Chat!
Welcome to H.io! If you're a bit lost on where to start, a great resource is our Mentorship Program. We've got plenty of members that are happy to help. My owls are always open for questions!Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends![]()
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
Oof. I hate science (not the subject really, but I have a teacher who loves to drone). What will u do if u skip? @Hazel Nelson
Ohhh nice! I'm going for FLL but just the regionalsMirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:47ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46lol which class?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35Ooo! Good luck at your competition!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.
So how are you?
Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that![]()
Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson
Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!
Its a VEX robotics one… it’s the first time I’ve ever been to it…