Let's Chat!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herJulia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14ooo nice! Good luck!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herJulia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14ooo nice! Good luck!
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herJulia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14ooo nice! Good luck!If your dad says so then !
![]()
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herIf your dad says so then !
![]()
Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
Let's Chat!
Hazel!
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Let's Chat!
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herIf your dad says so then !
![]()
Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
So how are you?
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than herIf your dad says so then !
![]()
Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
So how are you?
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
So how are you?
Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
I have a robotics competition on Wednesday!!Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts!
Thank you.Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21oof... *Gives more good luck*Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
So how are you?