OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:12
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:11 Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.
ooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:12
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:11 Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.
ooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her
:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:12
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:11 Cool! Sorry, didn't understand - match of?
Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.
ooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her
:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:12

Im in wrestling. Its a combat sport.
ooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her
:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel! :wow: :eyes:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:14

ooo nice! Good luck!
Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her
:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:15

Thanks! My dad said today I gotta focus more on my technique since I wont be stronger than her
:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18

:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!

Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that :lol:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:18

:shock: If your dad says so then ! :whistling:
:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
I have a robotics competition on Wednesday!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!