OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends :)

OOC Let's Chat!
hey welcome to hio, lalie!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends :)
Welcome to HiO! :) Let me know if you ever want to roleplay or have any questions!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends :)
Welcome Lalie! I love your name! If you need help with anything, feel free to owl me! You may also want to sign up for the mentorship program- here , where you can get help with getting started!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:20

:lol: Yea normally I'm stronger than them. But this time I wont be. She's gonna be freaking 10 lbs over me bro!
oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!

Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that :lol:
lol which class?






Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson





Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21

oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!

Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that :lol:
lol which class?






Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson





Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!




All of them :lol: But I uhhh cant focus ever which is why it takes me almost all day to get it done. But I think I'm ahead in science so I could skip that class

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:

EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21

oof... *Gives more good luck*
Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!

Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that :lol:
lol which class?






Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson





Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!

Its a VEX robotics one… it’s the first time I’ve ever been to it…

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lalie Gueguen wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:40 Hi everyone! I'm new here, I don't really know how this works.
Hope we can be friends :)
Welcome to H.io! If you're a bit lost on where to start, a great resource is our Mentorship Program. We've got plenty of members that are happy to help. My owls are always open for questions! <3

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I hate science (not the subject really, but I have a teacher who loves to drone). What will u do if u skip? @Hazel Nelson



Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:47
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:46
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:35
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:31
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23


EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:


Thank you.

So how are you?
I'm good. Can't sleep.Hve this big robotics competition on saturday, so me and my team have been excused for the whole school day to practie. Also have a friends bday tmr. wbu? whatcha doin?
Ooo! Good luck at your competition!

Im actually trying very hard to focus and get my school done since I only have 2 1/2 hours till I leave. But as you can see I'm failing on that :lol:
lol which class?






Thats cool! Whats the name of the competition? @Mirada Johnson





Hello! Always nice too see new faces! If things are too hard I reccomend signing up for the mentorship program. Feel free to ask questions here or owl me!

Its a VEX robotics one… it’s the first time I’ve ever been to it…
Ohhh nice! I'm going for FLL but just the regionals

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh sorry Julia

I didn’t want to copy u :cry: :sweatingbullets: