Let's Chat!
All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05That is a lot of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00Reducio
Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)
I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rudewish I had that
Heya Colin!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Ayo Axel and Emmi!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetweenBree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05That is a lot of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!wish I had that
Heya Colin!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Colin!! 
*Sits on lap!*
*Sits on lap!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi all and a big hi to the new puffy
Let's Chat!
*snugs!*
I'll have to sneak in and check out that thread with Fyre!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Wow. Do you tend to have a lot of free time??Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:09Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetweenBree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05That is a lot of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)wish I had that
Heya Colin!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Yep, tends to be the way with college, 3-5 hours of study lessons each day with the subject professors but then the rest is free time (Technically reading around the subject and research butttttt i dont do that as much as i should hehe)Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:15ReducioAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:09Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetweenBree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of timeAxel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!
Heya Colin!
Wow. Do you tend to have a lot of free time??
It also doesnt help that i barely have any hobbies other than this and running soooooo
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Always love it when my replies are over 1000 words long.
Nothing but the best for my buddies!
Nothing but the best for my buddies!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone