OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:53
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:51
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:49
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 20:46
You called? :cute:
Do you think hazies mom should be french?
Hmm, well it depends- you said your father could speak fluent french (RP response) and if your mom is French too, then that might mean Hazel would have to speak more french during her childhood
Hazels mother died when she was born. And the father kinda shut everything about her mother out. Moved to America because of it too. Away from their family and friends and home. He also kept that whole life a secret.

Her father tried to teach her but gave her a choice to not do it. Hazie said no because well it didn't sound interesting to her then.
Ooh, maybe. Then speaking with Axel could unlock Hazel's backstory^TM :lol:
Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:54
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:53
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:51
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:49
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:35

Do you think hazies mom should be french?
Hmm, well it depends- you said your father could speak fluent french (RP response) and if your mom is French too, then that might mean Hazel would have to speak more french during her childhood
Hazels mother died when she was born. And the father kinda shut everything about her mother out. Moved to America because of it too. Away from their family and friends and home. He also kept that whole life a secret.

Her father tried to teach her but gave her a choice to not do it. Hazie said no because well it didn't sound interesting to her then.
Ooh, maybe. Then speaking with Axel could unlock Hazel's backstory^TM :lol:
Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:
:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:55
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:54
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:53
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:51
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:49

Hmm, well it depends- you said your father could speak fluent french (RP response) and if your mom is French too, then that might mean Hazel would have to speak more french during her childhood
Hazels mother died when she was born. And the father kinda shut everything about her mother out. Moved to America because of it too. Away from their family and friends and home. He also kept that whole life a secret.

Her father tried to teach her but gave her a choice to not do it. Hazie said no because well it didn't sound interesting to her then.
Ooh, maybe. Then speaking with Axel could unlock Hazel's backstory^TM :lol:
Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:
:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3
Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:56
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:55
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:54
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:53
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:51 Hazels mother died when she was born. And the father kinda shut everything about her mother out. Moved to America because of it too. Away from their family and friends and home. He also kept that whole life a secret.
Her father tried to teach her but gave her a choice to not do it. Hazie said no because well it didn't sound interesting to her then.
Ooh, maybe. Then speaking with Axel could unlock Hazel's backstory^TM :lol:
Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:
:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3


Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:56
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:55
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:54
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:53
Ooh, maybe. Then speaking with Axel could unlock Hazel's backstory^TM :lol:
Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:
:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3


Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:56
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:55
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:54

Omg! I never thought of that! That's be a good way to find out the secrets of her father. Maybe she never tells him she learned it and finds some secret notebook of her father telling the whole story of everything in french! that's gonna be a whole lot of translation on my end :lol:
:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3


Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:56
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:55

:grin: Glad i could help! (Watch for an owl just a sec) <3


Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)
That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:49
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 20:46
Hazel Nelson wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 18:59 Im trying to decide whether to make Hazies mom french. @Axel Brooks help me!
You called? :cute:
Do you think hazies mom should be french?
Hmm, well it depends- you said your father could speak fluent french (RP response) and if your mom is French too, then that might mean Hazel would have to speak more french during her childhood.

And would it make sense for your family to be fluent in French in the United States?
Could be from Louisiana! Aiyee! All0ns faire do-do! OWOOOOO!!! Avec les Rougaroux!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 23:56


Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)
That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that
I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!

Heya Colin!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm nearly done with a reply to AF!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone