OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:00
Reducio



Same! I was wondering what to do with hazel! (Alright!)


I need to do a serious Axel Backstory TM, as he joined in Beauxbatons later due to mental health issues so i need to write that up- as that's mainly the reason he's so standoffish/rude
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)
That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that
I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!

Heya Colin!
All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of time

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Axel and Emmi! :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02
Ooooo! I cant wait! Im working on the backstory of Brees parents and her fathers affair!
I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)
That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that
I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!

Heya Colin!
All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of time
Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetween

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin!! :wow:

*Sits on lap!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all and a big hi to the new puffy

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:11 Colin!! :wow:

*Sits on lap!*
*snugs!*

I'll have to sneak in and check out that thread with Fyre! :whistling:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:09
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:02

I might start that draft now tbh.... i've got plenty of time lolz (2hours)
That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that
I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!

Heya Colin!
All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of time
Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetween
Wow. Do you tend to have a lot of free time??

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:15
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:09
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:08
Axel Brooks wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:07
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Jan 2026, 00:05

That is a lot of time :lol: wish I had that
I wish i had more IRL things to do- cos there is only so much writing inspo i'll have before i run out!

Heya Colin!
All of my irl things is school, chores and wrestling. If you took wrestling outwhich is never do I'd have loads of time
Mine is college Mon-Thurs.... 5k run of Saturday, work on Sunday and free time inbetween


Wow. Do you tend to have a lot of free time??
Yep, tends to be the way with college, 3-5 hours of study lessons each day with the subject professors but then the rest is free time (Technically reading around the subject and research butttttt i dont do that as much as i should hehe)

It also doesnt help that i barely have any hobbies other than this and running soooooo

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Always love it when my replies are over 1000 words long.

Nothing but the best for my buddies!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone