Let's Chat!
How do you have .291 of a person (I know it’s probably saying a thousand but I read it as 123 point 291 as in there’s a part of a person)Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
THATS SO COOL!!! Hope you get the ticketsMilica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:23Bruno MarsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:22Oh my… Which concert?Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
![]()
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
Let's Chat!
it's a thousandVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:54How do you have .291 of a person (I know it’s probably saying a thousand but I read it as 123 point 291 as in there’s a part of a person)Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
in my language , and . are the other way around
now there's 108.348
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*pops in*
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you?![]()
oooo good luck!![]()
ohhhh good luck for that too!! i hope you get into the program!
i’m good! really tired though lol, i fell asleep before i could response. sorry!
Let's Chat!
well, of course you have to look at Yale with your Rory pfp! I’m looking at Brown’s programs, i would love to go to Brown one dayJrue Peterson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 06:32Sage, no way! The Application for one I'm looking at is soon too!! Which Ivy, if you're comfortable sharing? I'm looking at Yale's workshops rn...Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you?![]()
thank you!! i’m so excited i hope it works outBrookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 12:48Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you?
oooo good luck!![]()
ohhhh good luck for that too!! i hope you get into the program!
i’m good! really tired though lol, i fell asleep before i could response. sorry!
no worries!! hope you get some more rest later since you seem tired :]
Let's Chat!
Congrats on hopefully making it to the Ivy League summer writing program! That’s so cool!
I have the grades (I think) for an Ivy League, but they’re too far from home for me. That’s why I’m looking into a state university in my town.
(it’s my dream school anyway so I’m happy.
)
I have the grades (I think) for an Ivy League, but they’re too far from home for me. That’s why I’m looking into a state university in my town.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pokes*