Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada! How are you today?
Let's Chat!
Morning Mili! Hey Mirrie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still
Let's Chat!
Oh my… Which concert?Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
Let's Chat!
Bruno MarsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:22Oh my… Which concert?Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
Let's Chat!
I actually thought about BTS for a minuteMilica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:23Bruno MarsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:22Oh my… Which concert?Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*Snoopy happy dance!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
EM!
Let's Chat!
Hi.