OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:15
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?
Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work out
Mind if I owl a version of the first? If you dont wanna read it it's ok lol
Um... YES OWL ME! I wanna read it!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
heyyy

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Brookline

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:55
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:18
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:15
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?
Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work out
Mind if I owl a version of the first? If you dont wanna read it it's ok lol
Um... YES OWL ME! I wanna read it!
:D owled!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
You guys are motivating me to finally drag myself out of burnout and actually write something good. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh I think I should link the story strawpage that has links to my storys (edit its now in my ency)
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 14 Jan 2026, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning to you :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?