OOC Let's Chat!

Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still :(
How do you have .291 of a person (I know it’s probably saying a thousand but I read it as 123 point 291 as in there’s a part of a person)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:22
Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still :(
Oh my… Which concert?
Bruno Mars :(
THATS SO COOL!!! Hope you get the tickets🤞

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:54
Milica Vranekova wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 11:16 Hi! I'm trying to get concert tickets but there's like 123.291 people in front of me. Granted, it started with 126.000, but still :(
How do you have .291 of a person (I know it’s probably saying a thousand but I read it as 123 point 291 as in there’s a part of a person)
it's a thousand
in my language , and . are the other way around
now there's 108.348

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:
oooo good luck! :wow:
ohhhh good luck for that too!! i hope you get into the program!
i’m good! really tired though lol, i fell asleep before i could response. sorry! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 06:32
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:
Sage, no way! The Application for one I'm looking at is soon too!! Which Ivy, if you're comfortable sharing? I'm looking at Yale's workshops rn...
well, of course you have to look at Yale with your Rory pfp! I’m looking at Brown’s programs, i would love to go to Brown one day

Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 12:48
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:
oooo good luck! :wow:
ohhhh good luck for that too!! i hope you get into the program!
i’m good! really tired though lol, i fell asleep before i could response. sorry! ^^
thank you!! i’m so excited i hope it works out
no worries!! hope you get some more rest later since you seem tired :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats on hopefully making it to the Ivy League summer writing program! That’s so cool!

I have the grades (I think) for an Ivy League, but they’re too far from home for me. That’s why I’m looking into a state university in my town. :lol: (it’s my dream school anyway so I’m happy. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard