OOC Let's Chat!

Mondays are certainly divisive. O.o

So many students who despise being in my class on Monday. I will have to bring cupcakes but only on Mondays

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 10:58 i am going swimming!!!!!
Enjoy!
I wanna go but it’s chilly here

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 10:58 i am going swimming!!!!!
I’ve just come back from a swimming gala!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 11:03 Mondays are certainly divisive. O.o

So many students who despise being in my class on Monday. I will have to bring cupcakes but only on Mondays
Garfield

—
Hi Medusa

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi stalker

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 11:29 Hi stalker
:P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 11:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 10:58 i am going swimming!!!!!
I’ve just come back from a swimming gala!
ooooo!!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 11:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 10:58 i am going swimming!!!!!
Enjoy!
I wanna go but it’s chilly here
It is here too.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
We're having our last warmer day for awhile. Nooooooooooooooo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Warm?

No such thing down here :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 13:31 Warm?

No such thing down here :lol:
Well, 50°F / 10°C - I suppose that's more cool but I'll take it over cold! Temperatures dip after today

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)