Let's Chat!
Mondays are certainly divisive. O.o
So many students who despise being in my class on Monday. I will have to bring cupcakes but only on Mondays
So many students who despise being in my class on Monday. I will have to bring cupcakes but only on Mondays
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Enjoy!
I wanna go but it’s chilly here
Let's Chat!
I’ve just come back from a swimming gala!
Let's Chat!
GarfieldMakaio Kāne wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 11:03 Mondays are certainly divisive. O.o
So many students who despise being in my class on Monday. I will have to bring cupcakes but only on Mondays
—
Hi Medusa
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi stalker
Let's Chat!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
ooooo!!
It is here too.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
We're having our last warmer day for awhile. Nooooooooooooooo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Warm?
No such thing down here
No such thing down here
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Well, 50°F / 10°C - I suppose that's more cool but I'll take it over cold! Temperatures dip after today
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)