OOC Let's Chat!

BREE :wow: hi Lotus!! :decayed:
Omw yall are Monday lovers :rofl: howww teach me your ways :lol: :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes please!

OOC Let's Chat!
Well ya know I'd say start with your favorite breakfast/ brunch/ lunch every Monday so you know u have something u like to look forward too!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Monday is the one day of the week I take the train at 6:40 AM so it is not my favorite day either.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:10 Well ya know I'd say start with your favorite breakfast/ brunch/ lunch every Monday so you know u have something u like to look forward too!
The problem is, I don’t know how to cook so whatever my mother makes I have to eat and also my Christmas break got over on the 2nd.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:16
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:10 Well ya know I'd say start with your favorite breakfast/ brunch/ lunch every Monday so you know u have something u like to look forward too!
The problem is, I don’t know how to cook so whatever my mother makes I have to eat and also my Christmas break got over on the 2nd.
It’s never too soon to learn!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:16
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:10 Well ya know I'd say start with your favorite breakfast/ brunch/ lunch every Monday so you know u have something u like to look forward too!
The problem is, I don’t know how to cook so whatever my mother makes I have to eat and also my Christmas break got over on the 2nd.
I know how to cook very little but bread, butter and a sprinkle of salt is my go to cause its quick and simple and tasty to me scrambled eggs are also very simple or you could plan a favorite outfit for Monday
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 10 Jan 2026, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:16
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 08:10 Well ya know I'd say start with your favorite breakfast/ brunch/ lunch every Monday so you know u have something u like to look forward too!
The problem is, I don’t know how to cook so whatever my mother makes I have to eat and also my Christmas break got over on the 2nd.
I know how to cook very little but bread, butter and a sprinkle of salt is my go to cause its quick and simple and tasty to me scrambled eggs are also very simple
Hmm, I’ll see

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 07:55 BREE :wow: hi Lotus!! :decayed:
Omw yall are Monday lovers :rofl: howww teach me your ways :lol: :cute:
schedule your school/work so that way u dont have to go in on monday lol makes it sooo much more enticing

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
i am going swimming!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9