OOC Let's Chat!

Aiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:13 Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
Me with Eliza… but only because of her weasley aesthetic. I could have fixed her up and made her cute if I hadn’t jumped the gun to delete her

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:48
Aiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:13 Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
Me with Eliza… but only because of her weasley aesthetic. I could have fixed her up and made her cute if I hadn’t jumped the gun to delete her
i feel this way about my old character nara! she was so cute and really interesting,,,, but i love scout too much to ever want to get rid of her!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 14:58
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:56
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
SUPANOVA!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!
Hana! How's the new year going for ya?
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:37
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
Did I spot a Nova in the chat?!! :wow: Haven’t seen you around much how’re you going?
Amelia! I've been alright, trying to get back into the groove of things and start writing again, what about you? :]
It’s amazingggg

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys! happy new year!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
my brother made me a benchy boat with his new 3d printer!!!!!! im so happyyyyyyyyyy :grin: :grin:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Those boats are so cute! :cute:

Also, I don’t think I could ever get rid of Av. I’m way too attached to her and relate to her way too much. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
yeah idk if i could get rid of paris
for one thing i have lore planned for her all the way to 6th year
and also she is part me but also has traits that im trying to emulate in my own life and idk i feel like weiting her may help me feel more comfortable with myself :sweatingbullets:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 00:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 21:29 GOOD!

I'm continuing on with my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! And I got a good pic of the moon earlier! :wow:

HOW'S YOU?? :cute:
I missed you and Scouts and everyones talk about writing the other day!

*sads*
We can talk about it now!! *Snuggles!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I could never leave Amelia… I love her too much :lol: Louisa was fun but she didn’t have much of a character and her history was pretty boring ^^ Amelia has some exciting lore for her up to year 5 and it would be kinda sad not to get to get to explore that

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!