OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!! :>>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy new years!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
2025 was over wayyyy to quickly

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I know! It felt like 5 months tops

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhhhh! I just deleted the tab where I had spent like over an hour writing and coding something 😭 Like seriously? I was just about to save it

Edit: sorry about the mini rant :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 21:29 GOOD!

I'm continuing on with my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! And I got a good pic of the moon earlier! :wow:

HOW'S YOU?? :cute:
I missed you and Scouts and everyones talk about writing the other day!

*sads*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
aiden choi
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
shop ₊ npc
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
your lips my lips, apocalypse
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta # ┊ Eva # ┊ Str # ┊ Wis # ┊ Arc # ┊ Acc # ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈