OOC Let's Chat!

*dumps motivation on everyone!*

*and chocofrogs!!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*gobbles motivation* :grin:
Thanks!!! <3
*steals stash of chocofrogz* :decayed: :chocogrenouille:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:43
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:33
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:28
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:22

How're ya doing? :>
Oooooo rp :wow:
I’m good, you???

A new year, a fresh motivation for rps!! Hehe
I'm good too!! Heading out for dinner with ma family hehe :grin:

Oooo well seems da fresh motivation hasn't hit me yet :lol:
That’s nice!!!!
if you dont mind, can we do a rpp somedayyy??:cute:
hehe well okie :cute:
Mirada Johnson wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 09:32 I’ve got ideas for rp’s in the summer, and next year, but pretty much none for soon!
Wowowowow that's still nice :grin:
I haven't been planning or replying ta rps at all lately, really need to stop procrastinating and start writing again :lol:
yaayyy, owl me if u want!! :cute:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Year! :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy New Year to you too!

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
SUPANOVA!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 10:43 Happy New Year! :]
Did I spot a Nova in the chat?!! :wow: Haven’t seen you around much how’re you going?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone's day going????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:59 How is everyone's day going????
I’m good, went to a museum!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 12:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:59 How is everyone's day going????
I’m good, went to a museum!!
NICE!!! Imma go the day after next.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9