Let's Chat!
Me with Eliza… but only because of her weasley aesthetic. I could have fixed her up and made her cute if I hadn’t jumped the gun to delete herAiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:13 Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
|
|
Let's Chat!
Morning guys
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
i feel this way about my old character nara! she was so cute and really interesting,,,, but i love scout too much to ever want to get rid of her!!!Jrue Peterson wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:48Me with Eliza… but only because of her weasley aesthetic. I could have fixed her up and made her cute if I hadn’t jumped the gun to delete herAiden Choi wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 01:13 Guysss I kinda miss roleplaying as Norena... I like Aiden but I soooo miss Nore :')
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
It’s amazinggggNova Astron wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 14:58Hana! How's the new year going for ya?
Amelia! I've been alright, trying to get back into the groove of things and start writing again, what about you? :]Amelia Lerelle wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 11:37Did I spot a Nova in the chat?!!Haven’t seen you around much how’re you going?
Let's Chat!
my brother made me a benchy boat with his new 3d printer!!!!!! im so happyyyyyyyyyy
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Those boats are so cute! 
Also, I don’t think I could ever get rid of Av. I’m way too attached to her and relate to her way too much.
Also, I don’t think I could ever get rid of Av. I’m way too attached to her and relate to her way too much.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
yeah idk if i could get rid of paris
for one thing i have lore planned for her all the way to 6th year
and also she is part me but also has traits that im trying to emulate in my own life and idk i feel like weiting her may help me feel more comfortable with myself
for one thing i have lore planned for her all the way to 6th year
and also she is part me but also has traits that im trying to emulate in my own life and idk i feel like weiting her may help me feel more comfortable with myself
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
We can talk about it now!! *Snuggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 00:57I missed you and Scouts and everyones talk about writing the other day!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jan 2026, 21:29 GOOD!
I'm continuing on with my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! And I got a good pic of the moon earlier!
HOW'S YOU??![]()
*sads*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I could never leave Amelia… I love her too much
Louisa was fun but she didn’t have much of a character and her history was pretty boring
Amelia has some exciting lore for her up to year 5 and it would be kinda sad not to get to get to explore that
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!