Last person to post wins!
Yeah, I like it too just not quite up to competition standardsPiper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 05:07I like swimming but mostly just for fun. I’m ok at freestyle but nothing else really. Photography would’ve been great and all but you have to be careful at that sort of event.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:57That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like itPiper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.![]()
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Heya Elowin. Welcome to hio. And honestly, you didn't win......
Morning!! It is Afternoon here.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 02:27i did and jst woke up!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 01:40You should then.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50not rlly....
GOOD MORNING !!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Welcome Elowin! You are mistaken, I win!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
hihihii
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
No you don't
Hey Yexi!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Your correct! I win *grabs trophy and runs*
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
No you don't
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I don’t?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Nope cause I do!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles