Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 13:38 *yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Have you tried resting for a bit?

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 13:38 *yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Have you tried resting for a bit?
not rlly....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46

Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?
Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am
I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11

You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?
Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am
I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44

Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am
I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 13:38 *yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Have you tried resting for a bit?
not rlly....
You should then.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 01:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 13:38 *yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Have you tried resting for a bit?
not rlly....
You should then.....
i did and jst woke up!!!
GOOD MORNING !!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53

Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am
I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?
No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07

Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am
I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?
No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.
That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like it <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:57
Piper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05

I did exactly that last night, or today… :lol: I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to do
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?
No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.
That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like it <3
I like swimming but mostly just for fun. I’m ok at freestyle but nothing else really. Photography would’ve been great and all but you have to be careful at that sort of event.

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x