Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:31 *peeps in* any room for a third Huffie?
Sure. Go ahead
room for many innit?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:32
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:31 *peeps in* any room for a third Huffie?
Millie!!!!! :wow: :grin:
Pips!!! How’re you? :wow: I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you! :grin: My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big relief :sweatingbullets: and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:31 *peeps in* any room for a third Huffie?
Sure. Go ahead
room for many innit?
Ig, six is the limit tho...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:55
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:31 *peeps in* any room for a third Huffie?
Sure. Go ahead
room for many innit?
Ig, six is the limit tho...
I was talking about the chat....what u talkin about?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:32

Millie!!!!! :wow: :grin:
Pips!!! How’re you? :wow: I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you! :grin: My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big relief :sweatingbullets: and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hiya


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33

Pips!!! How’re you? :wow: I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you! :grin: My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big relief :sweatingbullets: and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?
Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35

I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you! :grin: My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big relief :sweatingbullets: and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?
Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11
Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39

Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big relief :sweatingbullets: and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
You probably do get warmer weather than me :wise: My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too :lol: I’m not sure if that makes sense?
Probably. :lol: It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…

Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep. 😭😭 It’s after 2 am

PC Piper Hart - Slytherin
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x