Last person to post wins!
room for many innit?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big reliefPiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33Pips!!! How’re you?I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
Ig, six is the limit tho...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40room for many innit?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I was talking about the chat....what u talkin about?Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:55Ig, six is the limit tho...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:40room for many innit?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
You probably do get warmer weather than mePiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big reliefPiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33Pips!!! How’re you?I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Probably.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11You probably do get warmer weather than mePiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big reliefPiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:33
Pips!!! How’re you?I swear we haven’t talked properly in ages…
My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too
I’m not sure if that makes sense?
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44Probably.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11You probably do get warmer weather than mePiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big reliefPiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:35
I completely agree! I’m great now that I’ve bumped into you!My assessments are almost over, we are nearing the end of the year and then, of course, Christmas!! How’re you??
and oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too
I’m not sure if that makes sense?
It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
*yawns* m getting sleepy but dont wanna sleep.......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44Probably.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11You probably do get warmer weather than mePiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:39
Yes same here! We have ‘step up’ at the end of the year so I’ll have no assessments and probably not much homework which is a big reliefand oooh I can’t wait for Christmas and finally some warm weather…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too
I’m not sure if that makes sense?
It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…

It’s after 2 am
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |