Last person to post wins!
Have you tried resting for a bit?
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Last person to post wins!
not rlly....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
I did exactly that last night, or today…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44Probably.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11You probably do get warmer weather than mePiper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 11:46
Yep, the warm weather is definitely nice! But not too warm…
What exactly do you mean by ‘step up’ if you don’t mind??My school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too
I’m not sure if that makes sense?
It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…It’s after 2 am
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to doAmelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05I did exactly that last night, or today…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44Probably.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:11
You probably do get warmer weather than meMy school does this thing where you complete the first two weeks of the year you’re going into in the last two weeks of school. It’s pretty much an introduction to the next year, your teachers and means the teachers get time to write reports too
I’m not sure if that makes sense?
It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…It’s after 2 am
I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to doAmelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05I did exactly that last night, or today…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:44
Probably.It can get really hot and then be really cold the next day. Example is just last week, hot all at the start (28ish) and then dropped to like 18 degrees Thursday and Friday. Do you get that??
That’s kind of weird but makes sense I guess. We just continue as per usual, pretty much the same work load and everything until the final week. I still have roughly four weeks left. You?
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…It’s after 2 am
I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
You should then.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50not rlly....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
i did and jst woke up!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 01:40You should then.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:50not rlly....
GOOD MORNING !!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to doAmelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05I did exactly that last night, or today…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 12:53
Yeah we get days like that, just less warm. And the mornings are always freezing and then like a little too hot by the end of the day…
Yeah, it was kinda weird when I first did it but now it seems normal. Wow, four weeks? You would finish pretty close to Christmas, I’m guessing then. We have two weeks, though my school tends to finish early and start back early…It’s after 2 am
I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Last person to post wins!
That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like itPiper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to doAmelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05I did exactly that last night, or today…Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:07
Yeah, way too close to Christmas for my liking. I’m so tired right now but I haven’t been able to sleep.It’s after 2 am
I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
I like swimming but mostly just for fun. I’m ok at freestyle but nothing else really. Photography would’ve been great and all but you have to be careful at that sort of event.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:57That sounds pretty good. I’m not a swimmer really so being able do photography would be pretty fun but we don’t have anything like itPiper Hart wrote: 24 Nov 2025, 04:51No, although I should’ve done novelty, it looked fun. I could’ve done photography too but the talking to people when I’m behind the camera is weird to me, but I helped one of my friends with that so yeah.Amelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 22:00Oh, fun? Are you doing any events?Piper Hart wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:47I have my swimming carnival today so I don’t have much to doAmelia Lerelle wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 21:05
I did exactly that last night, or today…I end up up way to late when I don’t have any school or activities to do the next day which isn’t great…
![]()
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
