20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discordEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
![]()
21 Dec 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
Ah that's the thing...Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:03Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discordEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
![]()
I actually don't have discord...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
lol guess that's just me being crazy and thinking you do let me send it to youEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:06Ah that's the thing...Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:03Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discordEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
![]()
I actually don't have discord...Sorry!
21 Dec 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
21 Dec 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
if i ever made a store i should make that my main selling point lolEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Dec 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
You should! I'd pay to get my own little collection of your lil' visuals!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 01:36if i ever made a store i should make that my main selling point lolEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01Awww I love your little graphics!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change)![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone