Back 9045 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing a shop order right now, then will probably make a bunch of sage banners this week

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3
Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discord


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3
Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discord
Ah that's the thing...

I actually don't have discord... :sweatingbullets: Sorry!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:06
Haven Bohannon wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3
Speaking of I wanted to make sure you saw your poster but I'm not sure how often you check discord
Ah that's the thing...

I actually don't have discord... :sweatingbullets: Sorry!
lol guess that's just me being crazy and thinking you do let me send it to you


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard
so proud of your achievement:
Image posted by the member

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:47 @Emily Shephard
so proud of your achievement:
Image posted by the member
Wh-- Awww! :wow: :cryhappy: <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3
if i ever made a store i should make that my main selling point lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 01:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 00:01
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 23:53 My shop needs a helluva face lift (and probably a price change) :sweatingbullets:
if u ever need cute little chibis of emi for ur shop u know who to go to!!!! (me) (i hope u know its me)
Awww I love your little graphics! <3
if i ever made a store i should make that my main selling point lol
You should! I'd pay to get my own little collection of your lil' visuals! 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 9045 / 18141