Back 9020 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Orion!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Colin! Hi Noah!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! your characters name is pretty cool colin
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 18:53 I didn't have a mentor when I started out so figuring out the index on my own was a laugh :lol:
back in my day the mentor program wasn't a thing


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Dec 2024, 19:11 Ayo Orion!
Colin! :wow:

*piggyback snugs* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Emily! How goes your life?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya!
Back 9020 / 18141