19 Dec 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Cool! She's super sweet! Also love your Stranger Things pfp!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
I believe that's a great face claim. It's good to have your sister help out. Some people start off here alone
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
19 Dec 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
I didn't have a mentor when I started out so figuring out the index on my own was a laugh
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
thanks!! i like stranger things alot and i felt like it would be a good visual for my character. and yeah, its very helpful. there's a lot going on with the site lol
19 Dec 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
I also love Stranger Things!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Absolutely! I'm so sad that Season 5 is the last season!
Also, gtg. Maybe we can talk or RP later?
Also, gtg. Maybe we can talk or RP later?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
19 Dec 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
hi guys
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6