Back 8936 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sounds like fun!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:43 I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…
what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
My store is lost in the abyss 😅

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:43 I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…
what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:43 I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…
what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
how far negative are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:43 I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…
what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
how far negative are you?
1 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…

I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75 :( . Do you have any idea off what happened

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:43 I… really…. Need galleons….
No… shop… orders…
what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
how far negative are you?
1 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…

I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75 :( . Do you have any idea off what happened
how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money back

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:00
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:52

what are you trying to buy?

workout done wooooo
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
how far negative are you?
1 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…

I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75 :( . Do you have any idea off what happened
how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money back
22 galleons

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:01
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:00
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:58
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54

I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
how far negative are you?
1 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…

I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75 :( . Do you have any idea off what happened
how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money back
22 galleons
did you accidently buy two?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8936 / 18141