12 Dec 2024, 16:43
Let's Chat!
12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Let's Chat!
what are you trying to buy?
workout done wooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Dec 2024, 16:52
Let's Chat!
My store is lost in the abyss
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
12 Dec 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
12 Dec 2024, 16:56
Let's Chat!
how far negative are you?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Dec 2024, 16:58
Let's Chat!
1 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56how far negative are you?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75
12 Dec 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money backEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:581 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56how far negative are you?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75. Do you have any idea off what happened
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Dec 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
22 galleonsBailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:00how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money backEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:581 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56how far negative are you?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75. Do you have any idea off what happened
12 Dec 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
did you accidently buy two?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:0122 galleonsBailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 17:00how much does it cost? the resale price is less, so you wouldn't get all of your money backEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:581 galleon, 15 sickles and 28 knuts…Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:56how far negative are you?Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 16:54
I bought a bus pass, but there was some glitch and I lost 44 galleons [got around 21-22 back by selling stuff] and I now have negative goddamn money.
I had a total of 98 galleons before I bought it, but now I’m down to 75. Do you have any idea off what happened
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade