10 Dec 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
If you need any RP partners, I'm always open. @Valentina Moore
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Dec 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
Hihi Kyra! Morning all!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
11 Dec 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:22I have a very strong feeling I know where you're going with this, McCoire...Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!
I have no idea at all what either of you two are on about!
Oh!Sage Willows wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:38Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 21:21 Speaking of guiding, we'll have to guide Emmi into the lake!need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?
I-
Er. I think we can manage the chaos ourselves Prefect Willows!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
11 Dec 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Heyo! Wassup?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
11 Dec 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Hiya Valentina
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
need a prefect to find you and all your chaos?