23 Nov 2024, 18:47
Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 18:46I guess I do thenTracey Bailey wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 18:28 The ads are all over the site. D'you by any chance have an ad blocker?probably automatic
Maybe you have one too, just need to activate it
Maybe, but I can't find it
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Nov 2024, 19:45
Let's Chat!
Oh
for me it's in advanced settings, hope it helps
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
23 Nov 2024, 19:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]I didn't see it
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Nov 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
It also might depend on the browser perhaps?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Actually, I think I found it. I'm not getting ads anymore
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Nov 2024, 20:00
Let's Chat!
Yahoo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]I only blocked the ads on my phone tho. I gotta block the ads on my pc too, but I'll do that later
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Nov 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Why are essays just so... Ugh...
Why are essays just so... Ugh...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
I was dragged by a whole group and now only one of them is still active hahaAodhan Shaw wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 14:52Someone dragged me and then I dragged someone elseEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 13:29 Mates, my bff from school will be joining the community soon; fr i helped her set up her profile today and it was exhausting
Anyone here who got dragged by a friend here or dragged someone????but it wasnβt tiring for me since I was largely hands off with it (iirc)
23 Nov 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
I dragged a few people here haha but was not dragged myself. I was looking at HP stuff and found it and I really liked the look of it the coding etc... so decided to join. I came here a year before I joined it but didn't join it because didn't think I had enough time to consistently post. So I've been lurking for 1 year before I actually joined the site. Heh.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
but it wasnβt tiring for me since I was largely hands off with it (iirc)