Back 8650 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone!

Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
OOC Let's Chat!
hey ! hru ?

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Mates, my bff from school will be joining the community soon; fr i helped her set up her profile today and it was exhausting

Anyone here who got dragged by a friend here or dragged someone????

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I tried to motivate my bff going here, cause she's a big big fan of hp, but she said she didn't have time (liar)

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I came here voluntarily :grin:
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 14:23 I came here voluntarily :grin:
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio :cryhappy:
Also came here voluntarily, and brought a couple friends on site! Only 2 remain active and I only talk to one as of present, but I think a deserve a medal ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
i came with a friend but they then deactivated.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Ive told my friends about the site but none of them are big enough harry potter fans i guess


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 14:23 I came here voluntarily :grin:
The last thing I want is my friends stalking me on Hio :cryhappy:
Honestly, same.

I came across here by chance and tbh I would much prefer to interact with people here who I know won't know me IRL.
Too many people I know in real life have just become jerks in recent years and I just want a long break from all that so in a sense, this place is like a little haven for me to write and chit-chat with fellow writers and actual nice people, rather than to continue dealing with problems caused by "friends" ooc.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I came here looking for a rp site to start with.

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
Back 8650 / 18141