Back 8651 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm not allowed to play games so this is the closest I've found to a Harry Potter one :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 13:29 Mates, my bff from school will be joining the community soon; fr i helped her set up her profile today and it was exhausting

Anyone here who got dragged by a friend here or dragged someone????
Someone dragged me and then I dragged someone else 😂 but it wasn’t tiring for me since I was largely hands off with it (iirc)

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't play games all that often anymore :sweatingbullets:

But I'll always make time for h.io and the buddies I've made here, because they're always worth it ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I came here myself, on accident ^^

EMMY <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Speaking of which...

BROOKIE! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EMMY! How are you today, Em?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
BROOKIE! Not too bad! Still in bed with a cold but it's given me time to think about the next part of my solo :LOL:

How are you??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to sleep now! Gn guyz! <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Jo ^^

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 15:00 BROOKIE! Not too bad! Still in bed with a cold but it's given me time to think about the next part of my solo :LOL:

How are you??
Aww! Sorry that you're sick. But that, thinking about solos is never a bad thing! <3

I’m alright, writing the next long chapter of nanowirmo. Then deciding wether to get out of bed or not.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8651 / 18141