Back 8613 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:03
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:51 5,000??

I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record :LOL:
Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
:LOL:

Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all :yellow_heart:
We do need to finish up some of their threads and get them into one that's more current!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:03
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:51 5,000??

I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record :LOL:
Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
:LOL:

Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all :yellow_heart:
We do need to finish up some of their threads and get them into one that's more current!
Yayyy!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
howdy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing? :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
It's cold down here 😣

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That means you can curl up in a blanket!! :wow:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
hello peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 18:22 That means you can curl up in a blanket!! :wow:
I will when I get home! :LOL:

I've got myself a large latte to keep me warm until then!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 18:32
Amelia Garnett wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 18:22 That means you can curl up in a blanket!! :wow:
I will when I get home! :LOL:

I've got myself a large latte to keep me warm until then!
Mm, just ate some chocolate and it melted in my mouth!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8613 / 18141