20 Nov 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
We do need to finish up some of their threads and get them into one that's more current!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:03Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
Yayyy!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:04We do need to finish up some of their threads and get them into one that's more current!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 15:03Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Nov 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
howdy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Nov 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
20 Nov 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
It's cold down here
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Nov 2024, 18:22
Let's Chat!
That means you can curl up in a blanket!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
20 Nov 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
I will when I get home!
I've got myself a large latte to keep me warm until then!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Nov 2024, 18:34
Let's Chat!
Mm, just ate some chocolate and it melted in my mouth!Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 18:32I will when I get home!
I've got myself a large latte to keep me warm until then!