Back 8612 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good! Well have fun with school!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Jose! Sorry I couldn't respond. I had some stuff come up so I had to leave for awhile. Otherwise I'm doing good.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's alright! I'm doin' good as always :lol:
Working on replies rn :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like fun! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope it really isn't :nerves:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Whew, 5,120 word reply.....takes awhile to recap a summer.

Happy Midweek, h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
5,000??

I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:51 5,000??

I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record :LOL:
Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:51 5,000??

I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record :LOL:
Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
:LOL:

Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8612 / 18141