Back 8550 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Thorn wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:05 Welcome to Hogwarts.io Rhys! :bye:
Thank you kindly! It's massively appreciated!

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello new Ravenclaw!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oi, welcome to the flock!

btw hi guys!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
it's my birthday tomorrow T-)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 18:27 *squee*!!

I've got some loreeee brewing!

Gonna wait until I do more of a particular thread before I release it though ^^
Yay! Also

EM!! *tacklesnugs*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 23:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 18:27 *squee*!!

I've got some loreeee brewing!

Gonna wait until I do more of a particular thread before I release it though ^^
Yay! Also

EM!! *tacklesnugs*
AVA!! :wow:

*tacklesnugs* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hogwarts.io! :)
@Rhys Hetherington

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 22:52
it's my birthday tomorrow T-)
happy early birthday!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 23:34
Paige Mallary wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 22:52
it's my birthday tomorrow T-)
happy early birthday!
Happy birthday!! 🍰

i am slowly forgetting your face
Back 8550 / 18141